Outside leak detection Water leaks don’t just mean water down the drain, but also mean money down the drain. Plumbing leaks are costly and can be dangerous for residential, commercial, and industrial buildings, infrastructure, and equipment. They need to be remedied right away. The best way to detect leaks is by using the acoustic leak detection method. This method is safe and very effective. By using sensitive sound or acoustic sensors, the smallest water leak can be detected right away.
Just because you do not see any signs of plumbing leaks does not mean there aren’t any. Let us help you through our Acoustic Leak Detection service. If you need more information please call us today (619) 496-5262 or 888-586-LEAK
Early detection means less damage, lower costs, and less harm. They say prevention is better than cure – this couldn’t be more true in cases of water leaks in plumbing for buildings in residential, commercial, and industrial areas.
Acoustic Leak Detection
Plumbing leaks are common but if left undetected, can cause expensive damage to your foundations and ruin the structural integrity of your building.
Plumbing leaks can be found in:
- Under sinks
- Building foundations
- Anywhere there are water fittings, pipes, and fixtures
Effects of Water Leaks in Plumbing
- Plumbing leaks can cause water damage to various areas in your home and commercial infrastructure.
- It can lead to flooding which is usually very expensive to repair and clean.
- Growth of mold, fungus, and mildew which is dangerous to your health.
- Cause deterioration of building materials like pipes, wood, fittings, and even concrete. It can cause deformation and all kinds of damage.
- Cause contaminated water.
- Cause bad odors.
- Discoloration of walls and floors.
- Reduce water pressure from water fittings.
- Cause rusting of metal pipes. Rusted pipes can burst and are hard to replace and repair, not to mention expensive.
- Cause unnecessary waste of water which can lead to an increase in your water bills.
- Lower your overall property value due to water damage.
- Expensive repair and replacement costs.
Why is Acoustic Leak Detection a Good Solution to Water Leaks?
Acoustic leak detection uses sounds or acoustic sensors that are very safe and environment-friendly. It is a safe method for your homes and businesses. It is also easy and quick to do.
What to Do When You Suspect a Water Leak and Needs Acoustic Leak Detection Service?
When you suspect a leak but cannot pinpoint exactly where the leak is located, follow these steps:
- Turn off the water in the building – turn off your water supply to avoid any more flooding and further damage. Wait until the problem is resolved before you turn your water on again. Call your plumber if needed.
- Take note of the damage – if there are visible signs of damage, document it for insurance purposes.
- Always make sure that you have good insurance coverage for times like these. Notify your insurance company right away as soon as you notice the leak and the damage it has caused.
- Identify the leak or the source of damage – if you are unable to locate the source of the leak, then contact us – ACCULINE LEAK DETECTION OF SANDIEGO COUNTY. We can identify and locate the leak right away using our top of the line Acoustic Leak Detection equipment. The sooner you are able to locate the source, the sooner you can fix the problem.
- Fix the issue – once we have identified and located your leak, we will then recommend the best course of action to fix the problem, repair the damage and recommend reliable tradespeople to help you fix the problem.
- Clean up – removing mold, fungus, and mildew may require a specific professional service for safety purposes. We can point you in the right direction.
Prevention is always better than cure. Make it a habit to include Acoustic Leak Detection in your maintenance program. This will help to detect problem areas right away and identify potential problem areas. Regular check-ups are essential to your building’s structural integrity.
Just because you do not see any signs of plumbing leaks does not mean there aren’t any. Let us help you through our Acoustic Leak Detection service Call Now (619) 496-5262